12 December 2009

precious moments

Last night, Jarred and I were cooking dinner. Lately, Nathan enjoys participating in kitchen activities, even if it's just doing the dishes, so as usual, he had pushed a chair up to the counter. First he helped me wash the rice, then he proceeded to taste everything he could get his hands on...chopped tofu, green onions, and bok choy.

After a while, I noticed he was no longer in the kitchen. I turned around to look for him, and saw him sitting at the computer, completely entranced. We were streaming WUCF, our favorite Orlando radio station, on Windows Media Player, and he was staring at the visualizer. When I asked him what he was doing, he replied, "Nathan is watching this movie...I've never seen that!" As the 'randomization' changed, he grew more and more amazed. I'm so glad I had the camera handy!

4 comments:

Aendolin said...

That is hillarious!

Granma Shell & Grandpa Jack said...

Priceless! and Hilarious! We were laughing as hard as you were.

Mercedes said...

Great title for it...I've never seen that! Me neither, Nathan - if you think about it, it's really amazing and true modern art :)
Love you, sweetheart!

Kevin Albrecht said...

Awesome.