I've been making a lot of changes to our blog in the past month in an attempt to improve its appearance and usefulness to visitors. I think it's done (for now), so let me point out everything for those who may not have noticed.
1) I've moved "See Also..." (links to family photos and videos) to the top right side of the page so it's easier to find.
2) Below "See Also..." I've added a gadget that shows our local time, in case you're thinking of calling and want to know if we're likely to be awake or even at home. Unfortunately, it also contains site-related advertising, which I hope isn't too bothersome to anyone because I can't really get rid of it. It's a small price to pay for this handy feature. On the bright side, it may just lead you to your Armenian dream girl!
3) Under our profile and the archive of entries, there is now a short list of recommended resources for anyone who is seriously considering a visit to Hayastani Hanrapetutyun (the Republic of Armenia). These are very general sources of information, and we can certainly provide the contact info of more personalized or specific tour sites/agencies, hotels, hostels, and so on, to anyone who expresses interest.
4) Settings have been updated so that the main page displays only the 15 most recent entries. This means the page is smaller and will take less time to load. If you want to read older posts, please make use of the archive on the right side of the page, which is organized by date from newest to oldest, top to bottom.
5) Finally, you can refer to our mailing address anytime by scrolling to the very bottom of the page. Thanks to my mom for the suggestion!